Among the Canadian airlines, Porter Airlines is a sophisticated airline that ensures comfortable flying and great service for its passengers.
Porter Airlines started its operation in October 2006, and since then they have served its passengers on various routes.
Porter Airlines offers free inflight WiFi for its passengers for E195-E2 aircraft. You can log in to its VIPorter account or watch an advertisement to enable 30 minutes of free WiFi onboard.
Porter Airlines WiFi is available in the E195-E2 aircraft. However, not all its aircraft have internet access. In this article, we will discuss Porter Airlines WiFi, inflight entertainment, and lots more.
Porter Airlines Features
|Airline Name||Porter Airlines|
|Headquarter||Toronto City Airport, Ontario, Canada.|
|Porter Airlines Website||Porter Airlines|
|Find Porter Airlines on||Facebook, |
Porter Airlines WiFi
Porter Airlines offers free inflight WiFi from the moment you get onboard until departure. You can stay in touch with your family and friends or stream HD videos, movies, or music.
You do not need to download any app or register to operate Porter Airlines WiFi. It is an open-access WiFi platform that is open for all passengers. Log in to your VIPorter account and enjoy a fast and free WiFi experience for the remainder of your flight.
If you do not have a VIPorter account, you can watch an advertisement to access 30 minutes of uninterrupted free WiFi.
Porter Airlines WiFi speed is not affected by the number of devices linked to the connection. Here is how you can connect to Porter Airlines WiFi:
How To Connect Porter Airlines WiFi
- Make sure your device is WiFi enabled and turn on flight mode on your device.
- Turn on the WiFi on your device.
- Select “Porter WiFi” from the available networks.
- Open your preferred web browser then type “porterwifi.com.”
- Select an option to log in or sign up on VIPorter or watch an ad to access 30 minutes of free WiFi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Porter Airlines WiFi Available for Inflight?
Yes, Porter Airlines offers inflight WiFi for its passengers.
Do I Need To Pay For Porter Airlines WiFi?
No, Porter Airlines WiFi is free for its passengers.
Which Porter Airlines Aircraft Has Inflight WiFi?
Porter Airlines offers WiFi for its E195-E2 aircraft.
Does Porter Airlines Have Inflight Entertainment?
Yes, Porter Airlines have inflight entertainment for its passengers.
More Related Articles:
- British Airways WiFi & Internet Guide
- Japan Airlines WiFi & Internet Guide
- Virgin Atlantic WiFi & Internet Guide
- Sun Country Airlines WiFi & Internet Guide
- ITA Airways WiFi & Internet Guide
- Lot Polish WiFi & Internet Guide
- Austrian WiFi & Internet Guide
- Swiss Air WiFi & Internet Guide
- Aeroflot WiFi & Internet Guide