If you want to air travel without getting bored, you need some entertaining stuff to do. Wi-Fi service or entertainment packages can be the savior in this case.
Lately, Airways companies offer Wi-Fi service (paid or free) for a better inflight experience.LOT Polish Airlines, one of the oldest airways companies, has no free or paid Wi-Fi connection. They offer an inflight entertainment system on the selected scheduled flights.
Passengers can get free access to the onboard entertainment system and enjoy entertaining content (movies, music, magazines). However, they can not check email or browse any social media onboard.
An overview of LOT Polish Airlines
|Name||LOT Polish AirlinesPolskie Linie Lotnicze LOT|
|Established in||29 December 1928|
|Free Wi-Fi Time Limit||N/A|
|Inflight Entertainment Package||Available|
|Focus City||Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport|
|Hub for||Warsaw Chopin Airport|
|Social Media||Facebook, |
Does LOT Polish Airlines have Wi-Fi Service?
LOT Polish Airlines provides neither free nor paid internet onboard. There are onboard entertainment amenities.
Passengers can watch movies, listen to music, or read the latest newspaper and magazines on the digital press. All the entertainment services are free of cost and require no internet connection.
Alternative to Inflight Wi-Fi in LOT Polish Airlines
Even if LOT Polish Airlines has no onboard Wi-Fi connectivity, Passengers will never get dusky during their stay on the flights. There are a couple of entertainment services alternatives to Wi-Fi service for both short and long-haul flights.
Onboard entertainment includes a wireless entertainment system, digital press, Kaleidoscope inflight magazine, etc. The availability of onboard entertainment depends on the aircraft and flight types.
LOT Polish Airlines Inflight Entertainment
Here is the list of available onboard entertainment in respective of the aircraft and flights.
|LOT Entertainment||Boeing 737||Short Haul|
|Film and Music||Boeing 737 Dreamliner||Long Haul|
|Digital Press||All||Both in Long haul and short haul flights|
|Kaleidoscope (An inflight magazine)||All||Both in Long haul and short haul flights|
- Short Haul Flights – International flights shorter than 5 hours.
- Long Haul Flights – International flights longer than 5 hours.
Let’s learn more about the Inflight Entertainment of LOT Polish Airlines.
LOT entertainment is a wireless entertainment system that can be used by connecting personal devices like smartphones, laptops, or tablets.
This service is available only on selected Boeing 737s. Passengers can watch tons of movies and renowned entertainment programs or enjoy their favorite music.
To connect with LOT entertainment, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your device’s settings (phone, laptop, or tablet) and turn on the WIFI.
- Select SSID named ‘LOT Entertainment’ from the network.
- The portal will open a login window automatically. Otherwise, visit lot.streamonboard.com from any browser.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the wireless inflight entertainment service.
- Now, you can find the homepage of the portal.
- Enjoy the journey with movies, TV series, or other web content free of cost.
Film and Music on board Boeing 737 Dreamliner
On long Haul flights, 100+ films and music are available specifically on Boeing 737 Dreamliner. You can find the server on www.lot.com. Along with film and music, there is also other content like TV programs, kids’ shows, etc.
To replace paper intending to create an eco-friendly service, LOT Polish Airlines launched Digital Press. As an inflight entertainment service, Digital Press has 1000+ magazines in several dozen languages.
Passengers can download their favorite magazines and newspapers and read them on personal devices for specific hours without any cost.
The availability of digital press is subject to some conditions. You can download a specific number of magazines or newspapers according to your flight type.. Let’s learn more about the digital press of LOT Polish Airlines.
|Short haul flights||Long Haul Flights||Domestic Flights|
|LOT Economy Class||1||1||1|
|LOT Premium Economy||Not available||3||Not available|
|LOT Business Class||3||5||Not available|
- To access the Digital Press, go to the ‘ Manage My Reservation’ Tab or lot.com/digitalpress or download the LOT mobile app.
- Keep your browser and operation system of the devices to avoid any trouble during the download.
- This service is available on every aircraft of LOT Polish Airlines. However, the downloaded articles can be read 72 hours before departure and 6 hours after arrival at the airport.
Kaleidoscope is a monthly magazine of very popular inflight entertainment at LOT Polish Airlines. This is available on airport and scheduled flights both online and offline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does LOT Polish Airlines have free Wi-Fi?
NO, LOT Polish Airlines never offer any free or paid Wi-Fi service.
Does LOT Polish Airlines have an Inflight Entertainment service?
Yes, LOT Polish Airlines have different types of Inflight Entertainment service.
Is the Inflight Entertainment service of LOT Polish Airlines free of cost?
Yes, the Inflight Entertainment service of LOT Polish Airlines is free of cost.
More Related Articles:
- A Guide To Bamboo Airways WiFI
- A Guide To JetBlue WiFI
- A Guide To Aer Lingus WiFI
- A Guide To Air France WiFI
- A Guide To British Airways WiFI
- A Guide To Royal Brunei WiFI
- A Guide To Tui Airways WiFI