Charleston Airport provides WIFI service free of cost to their passengers. Every passenger transiting through Charleston can enjoy the WIFI facility with no speed limit but for a maximum period of 3 hours per day.
The service is provided by one of the leading ISPs in Charleston city for decades.
Location of WIFI at Charleston Airport
There is no specific access point to use the WIFI facility once you get inside through any of the Concourses ( A & B ). Now you can use the connection anywhere at the port.
Cost of Charleston Airport WIFI
You don’t need to pay for the WIFI facility at Charleston. Just find the SSID name “CHSFREEWIFI” on your device’s available network list and connect. Afterward, fill up the registration form that opens with your default browser and enjoy.
How to Connect To Charleston Airport WIFI ?
After successfully submitting the registration form you can enjoy the WIFI cost-free for 3 hours per day maximum. Depending on the device you use, the connecting process can vary. Such as
On iOS Phone
- Find WI-FI settings from the home screen or from a shortcut(your choice)
- Select CHSFREEWIFI from the connection list and connect.
On Android Phone
- Open the WIFI option from the Notification bar or go to settings and open WIFI.
- Find CHSFREEWIFI from the available network list.
- Next, select and connect.
On Windows Laptop
- Open Network and Sharing Center from the Control Panel.
- Click on set up a new connection for manual connectivity.
- After the next tab opens type in CHSFREEWIFI on the Network name field.
- Select Security type WPA2-Personal from the dropdown list.
- Select Start this connection automatically and click the next button at the bottom.
- Open the WIFI tab from the Menubar on your screen.
- Enable connectivity.
- Find SSID named CHSFREEWIFI and connect.
Though the whole airport area is under WIFI coverage, sometimes you may face trouble connecting to the network. A little movement facing inside can fix the problem.
If you feel any need for assistance or have any questions. Go to the landside which is between the Arrivals and Baggage Claim sections. There’s an information desk to quench your thirst from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Besides, airport ambassadors are always there to help you out.
For remote queries try them on the Phone at (+1) 843-767-7000 open 24/7.
Any Limitation for Using WIFI?
Yes, there is a binding of 3 hours/day to use free WIFI at Charleston Airport. If you have multiple transits via Charleston on the same day, you can use WIFI until the limit reaches.
Is Paid WIFI Service Available at Charleston?
Unfortunately, there’s no paid WIFI service available at Charleston Airport. In case of an emergency, you can try sources like Cellular Data on your phone or a pocket router if you have any.
- A Guide To Munich airport wifi
- A Guide To portland airport wifi
- A Guide To Abu Dhabi airport wifi
- A Guide To lambert airport wifi
- A Guide To Burbank airport wifi