Hey, Core travellers from all around the world! Are you looking for an Airline that has the best Wi-Fi facility? Then for your greatest pleasure, Aer Lingus(EI), an Ireland-based airline, serves the best Wi-Fi facility!AerLingus Wi-Fi is one of the many fantastic services they provide to their customers.
Currently, not all Aer Lingus’s aircraft serve Wi-Fi facilities. Only their A330 & A321neoLR Aircraft serves the Wi-Fi facility o their customers. The travellers of the economics class have to pay a minimum 7.95$ to have a Wi-Fi package on board. But for travellers in business class, Aer Lingus Wi-Fi is free! The free Wi-Fi in the business class is a complimentary service from the authority of Aer Lingus.
Their broadband connection in the air will make you feel at home communicating with your loved ones or enjoying entertainment from the internet. Aer Lingus Wi-Fi and inflight entertainment facility will make you feel like you are sitting on a couch at home!
Now gaining a short knowledge about the aircraft you are visiting won’t harm you, right?
Aer Lingus at first started its journey by the name National Airline of Ireland. Then it became the result of two combined companies that are government-owned. The government companies now owning Aer Lingus are Aer Lingus Teoranta(incorporated in 1936) and Aerlinte Eireann Teoranta(incorporated in 1947).
Now Aer Lingus is serving travellers by taking them across the continents and different countries, including Europe, North America, the Canary Islands, and the Asian portion of Turkey.
Aer Lingus Wi-Fi Cost and Packages
The Aer Lingus Business Class travellers get free Wi-Fi as the Airline’s complimentary service. But for the people travelling in economics class, you can also use their Wi-Fi, but you have to buy their Wi-Fi packages.
|Limit of the Package
New Text and Data plan of Aer Lingus
|Chat for an hour
|€3.49 / $3.99 / £2.99
|Option of chatting with your family and close ones
|€5.99 / $6.99 / £4.99.
|Option of communicating with your loved ones till you land.
|€13.49 / $16.49 / £11.99
|Option of browsing the internet and staying connected with the world
|Don’t miss a thing
|€20.49 / $24.99 / £17.99
|Option of browsing, sending emails, communicating with people
Steps to connect with Aer Lingus Wi-Fi
Aer Lingus serves their Wi-Fi facility in these two aircraft-
- A330 aircraft ( facility of Wi-Fi, texts, and data)
- A321neoLR aircraft ( facility of Wi-Fi only)
To connect to their Wi-Fi and Mobile network you have to follow the following steps-
- Connecting to their Wi-Fi Network:
- At the very first step, you must turn on your device’s Airplane mode.
- Turn on your device’s Wi-Fi by going to network settings and connecting to their inflight Wi-Fi Aer_Lingus_WiFi.
- Then, in the very next step, you have to launch your browser
- Then, you have to purchase one of the data options they provide on board
- Connecting to their Mobile Network:
- At first, You have to connect with AeroMobile Network so that you use their data
Now, enjoy Aer Lingus’s Wi-Fi and Mobile network service while flying in the clouds!
How can I enjoy inflight entertainment on Aer Lingus flights?
- At first, you have to download the Aer Lingus Play App from the play store
- Then connect to their inflight Wi-Fi named Aer_Lingus_WiFi.
- Then, you have to enter the 4-digit code that will appear on your screen, and thus, you will get connected to the world of Aer Lingus’s entertainment
Can I watch Netflix using Aer Lingus’s Wi-Fi?
Yes, Aer Lingus Wi-fi provides the facility of streaming videos on your favourite platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Who are the providers of Aer Lingus Wi-Fi and Mobile Network?
Panasonic Avionics, AeroMobile, and Deutsche Telecom are now in contract with Aer Lingus as their W-Fi and mobile network service provider.
Can I use free Wi-Fi in Aer Lingus Economic Class?
No, only the Aer Lingus Business Class travellers get free Wi-Fi as the Airline’s complimentary service. Travellers in economics class can get their Wi-Fi service by buying their plans or packages.