The most common concern among travelers is the airlines’ cost; that’s why Norwegian Airlines is always on travelers’ priority lists when choosing a low-cost airline. This Airline provides the best Wi-Fi facility for their customer free of cost; if anyone wants a high-speed broadband connection, they can also buy packages at the cheapest rate.
Among all the low-cost facilities, Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA provides free Wi-Fi for 15 minutes is undoubtedly one of the best. With this complimentary package, passengers can easily surf the internet, email, and text their close ones. But as the 15-minute free package doesn’t provide a speedy connection, passengers of long-haul flights prefer buying packages with a high-speed internet connection. Norwegian Airlines’ Wi-Fi packages normally cost 5$-12$, but the cost may change due to inflation.
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA has been reigning in European hearts for decades by providing them with 4-star service at a low price. This Airline’s 4-star service includes low-budget food, beverages, and amenities. Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA is currently the 4th largest low-cost airline after Ryan Air in 3rd place.
An Oversight of Norwegian Airlines
|Name||Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA|
|Hub||Avinor Oslo Airport|
|Focus City||Oslo, Norway|
|Wi-Fi facility||Available (Free & Chargeable Package)|
|Wi-Fi duration||Limited & Unlimited(Depends on the package)|
|Wi-Fi Network||Norwegian Internet Access|
|W-Fi Provider||Collins Aerospace|
Inflight Wi-Fi Packages of Norwegian Airlines
If you are traveling on the short or long-haul flight of Norwegian Airlines then you can enjoy their Wi-Fi service as soon as you are onboard. All you have to do is just choose a suitable internet package among the packages they offer.
|Surf||Surfing the internet, email& texting||Free||15 min||Slow|
|Stream Limited||Premium quality broadband service including streaming movies and videos||5$||30-60 min||Fast|
|Stream Unlimited||Unlimited surfing on the internet & streaming movies||12$||Unlimited||Faster|
How to connect with Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA’s Wi-Fi?
As you will be traveling onboard, you will need to connect with the broadband connection of the Norwegian Aircraft to stay in touch with the world. Connecting with their network is not that hard; you just have to follow this short procedure-
- Turn on the airplane mode of your device and simply go to the Wi-Fi settings
- Search and connect to the network “Norwegian internet Access.”
- Open any browser, and the required portal will automatically open
- If it doesn’t open automatically, then manually search for norwegianwifi.com
- Now select any of the three packages Norwegian Airlines offers and enjoy their internet connection.
Wi-Fi facility is available in the following aircraft of Norwegian Airlines-
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 787-9
Can I stream movies from Netflix using Norwegian Airlines’ free Wi-Fi?
You can’t watch Netflix using their free package as it has low speed, but you can stream movies from NetFlix by buying their Streamin Limited or Streamin Unlimited package.
What is the Helpline number of Norwegian Airlines’ Wi-Fi?
If you struggle with using this airline’s Wi-Fi, call their helpline 737-800
Who is the provider of Norwegian Airlines’ Wi-Fi?
Collins Aerospace is the broadband connection provider of the Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA.
More Related Articles:
- Emirates Inflight WiFi and Internet Guide
- Singapore Airlines Inflight WiFi and Internet Guide
- Bamboo Airlines Inflight WiFi and Internet Guide
- TUI Airways Inflight WiFi and Internet Guide
- Qatar Airways Inflight WiFi and Internet Guide
- Etihad Inflight WiFi and Internet Guide
- British Airways Inflight WiFi and Internet Guide
- Finnair Inflight WiFi and Internet Guide