“Best airport in Asia-Pacific 2020” award winner, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is the second busiest airport in India with 45.87 million passengers traffic annually. To retain the best quality service, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport also known as Mumbai Airport provides both free and paid wifi service inside the airport premises.
A Glance at Mumbai Airport
|Name||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport|
|Owner||Mumbai International Airport Limited (Adani Enterprises-ACSA-AAI consortium)|
|Operator||Adani Airport Holdings|
|Hub for||Air IndiaVistaraAir AsiaGo FirstIndiGo|
|Wifi service||Yes (Free & Paid)|
|Serve||Mumbai Metropolitan Region|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Mumbai Airport WiFi Service:
Mumbai Airport has free wifi service for all the passengers for a limited time period. After expiring complimentary wifi time, passengers can use unlimited wifi through paid packages. Both free and paid wifi service is available in the terminals, lounges, and boarding areas.
How to Connect to the Mumbai Airport WiFi:
You can connect to the Mumbai Airport wifi through your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your given number to connect to the wifi. If you don’t have an active sim card or international roaming facility, you can still get the connection by scanning some documents. Simply follow the steps:
WiFi Access using a sim card:
- Turn on Wifi on your device.
- Search for ‘FreeWiFiByAirport’
- Connect to the SSID
- Open your browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari). A login page will appear.
- You can select ‘Free WiFi’ or ‘Premium WiFi Access’
- Provide your mobile number and a code will be sent to that number.
- Use the key code to get a connection.
- Enjoy browsing!
Access to the Airport WiFi without a sim card:
- Search for assistance at the information desk.
- They will ask for some documents. If you are an international passenger, you have to scan your passport. PAN Card, Driving license, or Adhar Card is required for domestic passengers.
- After successfully scanning all the documents, you will be given an OTP.
- Use the OTP as the password on the login page.
- Enjoy surfing!
Note: After Expiring the complimentary time period of the free WiFi, passengers can also enjoy wifi by purchasing available paid packages.
Frequently Asked Question:
Does Mumbai Airport have Free Wifi?
Mumbai airport has complimentary wifi service for a limited time period. After that, you have to pay a nominal rate for the paid WiFi.
How many devices I can connect to the Mumbai Airport Wifi?
You can connect one device using one code. To connect more devices, you will require a code for each device.
Can I Connect to the Mumbai Airport WiFi without a sim card?
Yes, you can connect to the Mumbai Airport wifi without getting a code on your phone. You can get an OTP from the information desk by scanning your passport (international passenger) or PAN Card, Driving license, or Adhar Card (Domestic Passenger).