Malaysia Airlines is one of the leading airlines in the world. They had the national air carrier of Malaysia. Malaysia Airlines is based in Kuala Lumpur International Airport and they provide air service 261 different international destinations. Malaysia Airlines Dhaka office is situated in Banani. Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office provides exemplary and timely service to their customers. Details for Malaysia Airlines Dhaka official given below.
Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office:
|Address||Concord Modhumoti Plaza,|
5th Floor, Plot: 11, Road: 11, Block: G,
Banani C/A Dhaka, 1213
|Telephone||+88 02 9821447, +88 02 9821448|
|Working Hours||Sunday – Thursday: 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM|
Saturday and Friday: Closed
Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office Services:
The Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office can be contacted for various services. The prominent services offered by Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office are:
- Flight Booking
- Flight Information
- Online Check-in
- Meet & Greet
- Complimentary Meals
- Meet & Greet Baggage Allowance
- Business Class
- Economic Class
- Cancellation Flight Information
- Troubleshooting or any other queries you might have on Malaysia Airlines.
Is the Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office closed on Friday?
Yes. Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office is closed on both Friday and Saturday. They are open for services and queries Sunday – Thursday from 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Does Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office accept credit cards?
Yes, they do accept credit card payments. Depending on the Credit card service, Malaysia Airlines offers various perks and upsides. For more information, please contact Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office.
What is the baggage allowance for Malaysia Airlines?
Malaysia Airlines allow different baggage allocation for their different fare types. A chart is given below to specify.
|All Destinations||Business Suite||50KG|
|All Destinations||Business Class||40KG|
|All Destinations||Economy Flex||35KG|
|All Destinations||Economy Smart||30KG|
How does Malaysia Airlines Frequent Flyer Program Enrich work?
Malaysia Airlines has a very well-rounded frequent flyers program. That allows the traveller various types of added perks. From hotels to meals and special privileges. The entry-level membership card is the Enrich Blue card. Customers can move up to Enrich Silver, Enrich Gold and Enrich Platinum.
Malaysia Airlines is a premium airline service for its dedication timeliness and excellent service. Due to unforeseeable reasons, some rules and regulations may be subjected to change. Please contact the Malaysia Airlines Dhaka Office for additional questions and queries.
- China Southern Airlines Dhaka Office, Bangladesh Details
- Air Asia Dhaka Office, Bangladesh | Contact, Address & Facts
- IndiGo Dhaka Office, Bangladesh
- Salam Air Dhaka Office, Bangladesh | Ticket Booking, Contact, and Address
- Emirates Airlines Dhaka Office, Bangladesh | Phone, Address, Booking
- Malindo Air Dhaka Office, Bangladesh | Contact, Address, and Facts
- Qatar Airways Dhaka Office Bangladesh (Details)
- Singapore Airlines Dhaka Office Bangladesh | Phone, Address, and FAQ