Emirates Airlines is one of the leading airlines in the world. It offers top-notch services and convenience for its customers. Emirates Airlines ticket check is one of the convenience services they provide to their passengers. Checking your tickets on the Emirates website and online check-in system saves you time and hassle and gives you access to exclusive information and the ability to make changes to your booking. In this article, we’ll guide you through the quick and easy process of checking your tickets and doing online check-in on the Emirates website.
How to Perform Emirate Airline Ticket Check from Their Website?
Emirates makes it easier for passengers to check their tickets online with just a few steps.
- Go to the Emirates website.
- Click on the “Manage” tab located at the top of the homepage. When you hover your mouse on the “Manage” option you can see the “Manage Your Booking” option. Click on that.
- Enter your “Booking Reference Number” and “Last Name” in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the “Retrieve booking” button.
- Your booking details will appear on the screen, including your flight itinerary and ticket details.
You can do many things in this section after you see the details. Below is a quick rundown of what things you can do to your booking:
- Manage your booking: You can edit and organize all of your travel needs including ordering any special diet, book rental, seat upgrade, etc.
- Review your itinerary: View or print the details. Flight details checking.
- Personalized seat booking: You can choose your preferred seat by using their immersive 3D seat mapping technology
- Update contact details: If your contact details need to be changed, you can do that from here.
- Online Check-in: Emirates offers an online check-in service between 48 hours and 90 minutes before your flight. Another exciting thing is if you do online check-in, you can choose your seat for free. The detailed process will be discussed in the next section.
- Pay extra baggage allowance: You can check your baggage carrying limit and if you need an excess limit, you can pay online and get 20% off than the airport.
- Loyalty program: You can use the Emirates loyalty program from this option. Add a membership number or use your miles to get a reward.
How to Do Online Check-in? Step-by-step Process
You can do an easy online check-in by following some simple steps.
Install Emirates App
Go to Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and install the Emirates app. Open the app after completing installation.
In the bottom menu, click on “My Trips.” It will open a window where you can see all of your upcoming trips. To add a booking, click on the “+” icon at the bottom corner. Click “Add Booking.” Write the last name and booking reference and click “Add Booking.”
On the next page, you will be prompted to insert the tour name. You can either skip that or insert a name.
On the next page, you will see a list of services. Click on the first option “Check In.” You will see the available flights for check-in. Click on “Continue.”
On the next page, you will 3 terms and conditions. Read those and mark all the 3 boxes and then click “Continue.”
Next, you will see three options: Personal Details, Passport Details, and Next to Kin. If you don’t complete any of these, you can see the warning message under your name.
Fill up the Personal Details. You need to input your Date of Birth.
Then, click on Passport Details. You need to provide your passport number, nationality, and the expiry date.
Finally, you need to provide information about your close relative. This is important for an emergency situation. In such cases, the administration can contact this relative to inform any emergency.
You need to provide the relative’s name, phone number, and relationship with that person. After you are done, click “Check In.”
Choose Your Seats
After you have done your online check-in, you can now choose your desired seat. You can change your existing seat or can choose if not selected. After you are done, click “✔” mark at the top.
These are the steps of doing a simple online check-in. You also can do the other things mentioned above from the app.
Benefits of Checking Tickets and Online Check-in on the Emirates Website
There are several benefits of checking your ticket and check-in online:
The first benefit is convenience. You can check your tickets on the Emirates website from anywhere, at any time. You don’t need to visit your travel agency or call their customer service to fit your tickets.
- Saving Time
This feature also saves you a significant amount of time. With just a few clicks, you can retrieve your booking details, including other necessary information. This process eliminates the need for waiting in line or spending hours on the phone with customer service. Just book all your things from your device.
- Accessibility to Premium Services
Offering exclusive services, such as seat maps, in-flight amenities, and travel tips, which can give you a one-stop solution for all of your travel needs. By checking your tickets on the Emirates website, you have access to this information at your fingertips, allowing you to make more informed decisions about your travel plans.
You can do changes to your booking if needed. You can change your flight date, upgrade your seat, add special services, etc.
Emirates is always committed to providing excellent customer experience to its customers. Emirates Airlines’ ticket check and online check-in services are just two examples of how they prioritize convenience and efficiency. So, the next time you plan to fly with Emirates, be sure to take advantage of these helpful features and check your tickets on the Emirates website. Happy travels!