Singapore Changi Airport is commonly known as Changi Airport, renowned as the world’s best airport for its cleanliness and top-notch international transit airports. This airport is located in Changi, the eastern part of Singapore. Changi Airport has more than 100 airlines flying around 400 cities and over 100 countries around the world. This airport serves as the main transportation hub in Asia for four airlines – FedEx express, Jetstar Asia Airways, Scoot, and Singapore airlines.
Every 80 seconds, one flight arrives or deprive at Changi Airport, and 2.5 million passengers fly every day at Changi Airport. To provide passengers unique user experience and make the layover time more productive, Changi airport provides free Wi-Fi amenities.
A glance at Changi Airport
|Name||Singapore Changi Airport|
|Wi-fi Time limit||3 hours|
|Wi-fi Provider||Changi Airport|
|Wi-fi Troubleshoot Helpline||+6567011185|
|Hub For||FedEx Express, Jetstar Asia Airways, Scoot, and Singapore airlines.|
|Focus city for||Qantas|
|Location||Changi, east region, Singapore|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter|
Changi Airport’s free Wi-fi service
Passengers of Changi Airport can enjoy free wi-fi service in the public and transit areas and shopping malls. There are a couple of internet stations across the airport. One can connect Changi with free wi-fi easily. Wirless@SGx is the service provider of free public wi-fi at Changi airport. One of the fastest internet services can find at Changi Airport. Nearly 46.12 megabits per second are capable enough to do heavy internet surfing like downloading files, watching movies, etc.
How to connect to Changi Airport’s free Wi-Fi?
To enjoy free wi-fi service at Changi Airport, one needs to connect to #Wifi@Changi and browse the internet for three hours for free. The steps are given below:
- Select #Wifi@Changi
- Set your internet browser (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer) and get into a valid website address to the login page.
- Choose the Wi-Fi logo and connect with the free Wi-fi.
- After connecting to the Wi-fi, you have to input your phone number, and an SMS will be sent to you to give you an OTP (One time pin) so that you can connect with the free wi-fi service next three hours.
- You can simply carry out the process by re-logging and repeating the whole process once the three hours time period expired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Changi airport have free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Changi Airport has a free Wi-Fi service for all passengers.
Can I stream Netflix by using Changi Airport’s free Wi-Fi service?
Changi Airport offers high-speed internet that enables streaming Netflix and other heavy video surfing like HBO Max, Amazon prime, etc.
Is there any time limitation on Changi Airport’s free Wi-Fi service?
Yes, passengers can use free Wi-Fi for up to three hours.
More Airport WiFi
- A Guide To hong kong airport wifi
- A Guide To Heathrow airport wifi
- A Guide To Munich airport wifi
- A Guide To portland airport wifi
- A Guide To Mexico City airport wifi
- A Guide To Dublin airport wifi
- A Guide To Philadelphia airport wifi