Barcelona Airport offers free wifi access provided by Eurona Wireless Telecom S.A.. It is an external operator, formally known as Kubi Wireless.
The free Wi-Fi access in Barcelona Airport has a limited download speed. You can also purchase premium WiFi packages that have a much higher download speed and are convenient to use.
Access Points of Barcelona Airport WiFi
The terminals’ access points are as follows:
- Terminal 1: There is full coverage throughout the whole terminal.
- Terminal T2A:
- public space: Medas Ready to Eat
- Areas for boarding: Caffe di Fiore, Sala VIP Salvador Dalí, Pans & Company, Self Mediterráneo, and Terracotta
- Terminal T2B:
- Public space: Ars, Buffet Catalunya, Medas Beer, Pans & Company, Plantaciones de Origen and Restaurante Sant Jordi
- Areas for boarding: Aubépain, Caffe di Fiore, Canudas VIP Lounge, Europa, Fresh and Ready, La Pausa, The Food Gallery, and Tip Top Tapas
- Terminal T2C:
- Public space: Medas Beer
- Areas for boarding: Caffe di Fiore, Medas Beer, Medas Ready to Eat, and Medas Restaurante
How To Connect to Barcelona Airport WiFi?
It is straightforward to connect to the internet. All you need is a Wi-Fi-capable device like a smartphone, laptop, or tablet. To join, simply follow the steps below:
- Find the network with the SSID “Airport Free Wifi AENA.”
- Connect to this network and wait for the Welcome Page to appear in a new browser window.
- If this doesn’t work, open a new page in your web browser to see the Welcome Page.
- Choose the service you want to use. The basic service is free or the premium service you have to pay for.
- Accept the terms of service and connect.
If you don’t see the SSID above, make sure you’re in a Wi-Fi-covered area of the airport. Look to see where coverage is available.
WiFi Price of Barcelona Airport
Though Barcelona Airport offers free Wi-Fi, Purchasing a package will make it easier for you to stream 4k movies and other heavy data stuff.
The price and information regarding the three packages are given below-
|Number of Devices||Time||Cost|
If you require assistance, you can go to one of the terminal’s information desks, where the staff will assist you.
If you want to speak with the service operator, please use the information provided below.
- Customer helpline: +900 928 053
- Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Is WiFi free in Barcelona airport?
Yes, Barcelona Airport offers free Wi-Fi although a download limit is applied. For the premium speed, you’ll need to purchase a package.
Is it safe to use airport Wi-Fi?
Mostly yes. Airport WiFi is free and convenient, but you must be careful not to invite data thieves into your personal space and provide them with sensitive information.